Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Tree Panic

So here we are at the eleventh hour of Christmas preparations, and everyone else is panicking about gifts. I actually thought ahead about the gifts for my immediate family and have had those done. I had planned to set my various Christmas trinkets out and clean the house today. What I discovered this morning is that I NEEDED a tree. I realized that I couldn't possibly cope without having one. It turned out today was the day to go buy a tree and decor. Everything at Michael's was half off or better. I got a tree with the lights all woven in. I have always been a big fan of the family style hodge podge tree, but since I don't have the family ornament collection here I went with a theme tree. I did the tree in purple and white with red and gold accents. I covered it in Poinsettas in all 4 colors, and gold tassles with assorted balls. I found a purple and white angel for the top. I LOVE IT! Thank goodness for the tree. I hope you all have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! I will write again soon.

No comments: